Revision as of 18:24, 5 April 2006 by Wiki admin
SupraNet's mail server allows our customers to add, delete, and modify mail settings for your domains.
If you have been supplied with an administrative username and password, you can log in at  to access your domain's settings.
- To add a user, click on "Add, delete and manage POP/IMAP accounts" from the main menu.
- Click "Add User" from the navigation bar on the left.
- Enter the information for the user.
- Name: The name displayed on outgoing emails from webmail, as well as the name displayed in the administrative list of email addresses. (Required)
- Address: The name of the user, ie. the someone in email@example.com. (Required)
- Password: The user's password. (Required)
- Verify Password: Verify user's password.
- Mailbox Quota (100 Mb Max): The maximum storage space for the mailbox. This value can be modified by the admin, but cannot exceed 100MB.
- Has domain admin privileges?" Check this if you would like the user to have administrative privileges for your domain.
- Maximum message size: This is the maximum size limit for messages sent from this mailbox.
- Enabled: Enable or disable the account. Accounts that have been disabled cannot be accessed by the users, and mail sent to them will be rejected by the server.
- Click the Submit button to finish creating your new user.