Reporting Spam Headers - SupraNet Webmail
When responding to a spam-related question, SupraNet support will often ask you to forward a copy of the email with full headers. These headers allow us to track the email to its source, and take action to stop or block the source of the messages.
- Click on the message you believe is spam to open it.
- At the top and bottom of the email message are toolbars with a link to Message Source in them. Click on either link to pop up a new window with the message source.
- Click on Edit > Select All to select the text of the pop up window.
- Click on Edit > Copy to copy the information to the clipboard.
- If SupraNet support has asked you to send the headers, please reply to that message. Otherwise, click on Compose and address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paste the headers into the body of the message, and click Send Message to finish.