Revision as of 10:22, 7 December 2006 by Wiki admin
The login page can be found at
The quarantine is where Spam is held.
- From the main page, choose the Report/Rescue link next to your spam cache.
- You will be given a list of messages that were caught as spam. You can sort them by clicking on Score, Received, From, Subject across the top of the screen. The example below is sorted by subject.
- You may set the radio buttons to Spam, Non-Spam, or Delete to manage several items at a time. Once you are sure, you may click "Confirm the status of these messages".
- If you need to see more details of a message, click on the subject line of the message to view the full message, and details as to why it was considered spam.
- Choose "Confirm this Non-Spam" to have the item immediately delivered to you. This will also whitelist the sending e-mail address!
- Change Password
- Send Quarantine Reminder e-mail? - Send monthly reminder that you should look at your quarantine.
- Display graphical charts? - Display charts in the Statistics Area.
- Add senders of rescued mail to your whitelist? - If an email is rescued from the spam quarantine, should it be auto-whitelisted?
- Mail items to be displayed on each page - How many lines of spam to show when you're viewing the quarantine.
- Email Digest Interval? - Set to 1440 if you'd like to receive daily emails that show you what's in your quarantine. This is recommended! You will not have to manually log in to report and rescue spam!